Baby Room Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Room Leader to join a leading Nursery in Harrow.
As Room Leader you will be responsible for a 15 place Baby (0-2 years) room, within a beautiful purpose built setting.
The Baby room offers a warm, comforting and nurturing environment, with dedicated sleep and quiet areas, as well as it's own garden space.
You will be responsible to leading the staff within the baby room, and as such will have relevant qualifications, experience with under twos and supervisory experience.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To lead the Nursery Team to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To supervise the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80920017