The Warner Bros. Marketing team manages the implementation and evaluation of lifecycle marketing campaigns on film titles across their theatrical and home video (including digital) new release windows.
As a team, we plan the releases of some of the most prolific films in the market. Alongside this, we are responsible for Marketing and growing releases from the key franchises.
In order to cover our extensive cross window release slate, our Marketing team work in pairings of two collaborating across all aspects of the releases.
- Assist the Deputy Marketing Director & Marketing Executive on the execution of the theatrical and home entertainment marketing campaigns across the current release slate.
- Act as a liaison with internal departments (Partnerships, Publicity, Creative Services, Trade Marketing, Legal and the core Marketing team) to ensure that all activity is executed in line with title specific strategy.
- Assist with managing multiple external agencies in the development of the media plan, promotional material, creative and digital executions.
- Originate and manage creative & paid social media campaigns, liaising with internal colleagues and external agencies.
- Co-ordinate the supply of assets (including written materials, stills, social graphics, trailers, artwork and legal collateral) to external agencies and internal colleagues.
- Assist in the review of all marketing creative (advertising, digital creative and retail set up) and product artwork across assigned Theatrical and Home Entertainment titles, managing digital localisations and securing approval on materials from legal, clearances, creative and regional supervisors.
- Raise all purchase orders for assigned titles, managing this process smoothly with Finance and suppliers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919606