Brand Network Ambassador (Field Based)
Brand Network Ambassador - Peterborough, Lincoln, Norwich, Ipswich, Cambridge, Colchester - (Field based)
£19,400 + 2,400 mobility allowance (covers business insurance) + fuel expenses
About the Brand Network Ambassador Role:
Do you have a sense of humour and are looking for a fun place to work?
Bored of customer service and sales roles with no substance?
As our Brand Network Ambassador you'll be an intrinsic member of supporting and nurturing of our Jack's Beans and Pass My Parcel offerings.
In this interesting and challenging role you will be responsible for the management of independent retailers on a defined territory. These stores will be journey planned by day over a three month cycle with one day for a team meeting. You will be required to visit every store over the three month period to carry out specific and defined activity around the support and nurturing of our Jack's Beans and Pass my Parcel estates.
You will hold responsibility for the following:
- Ongoing maintenance of assigned retailer relationships
- Performance to specific KPI criteria include visit numbers and territory coverage
- Support in the identification of potential new services
- Audit/standards checks of the store for both Pass My Parcel and Jacks Beans
- Supporting with the HHT maintenance and coffee machine trouble shooting
- Support for customers having difficulties
- Queries and concession investigation and follow up actions
- Recruit replacement stores
- New initiative training
This job will require you to work on your own and manage your territory of stores, plan and balance your diary/schedule to meet call/visit targets and key objectives. As a result you'll work Monday to Friday in a flexible and scalable work pattern that'll equate to 37 hours per week.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- A proven track record of delivering first class customer service
- The ability to pick things up quickly, grasp basic technical processes
- The ability to work well with others; hold yourself to the highest standards when delivering customer service and can easily build trust, to get 'buy in' from a diverse range of people
- Experience of training others
- Excellent organisational skills - able to plan and prioritise
- Meeting and connecting with new people every-day and quickly building rapport to deliver our desired service levels
- Confidence to be field based, locating and visiting stores and updating our records with detailed visit notes
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A positive attitude
- A practical hands on approach, not afraid to get stuck in
- Commitment to personal development
- A natural curiosity
- Comfortability of new approaches/new ways of working -we are a growing brand and working with an expanding list of world class clients
Smiths News is the UK's largest news wholesaling business with 55% market share, distributing newspapers and magazines on behalf of all major national publishers and a large number of regional publishers. The business serves 30,000 customers across England and Wales, supplying large multiple retailers and independent newsagents. Dawson Media Direct supplies newspapers, magazines and inflight entertainment technology and content to over 120 airlines in 115 airports worldwide. More recently, we have invested in two exciting new businesses. Pass My Parcel is a click and collect local delivery service with clients including Amazon and ASOS. Jack's Beans is a vended coffee brand which we market through retail outlets across the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80930950