E-commerce IT Assistant
Stafforce Recruitment are looking for a committed and professional E-Commerce IT assistant to join a rapidly growing business in South Yorkshire. We are looking for someone who has technical knowledge, a keen eye for detail and who also has a positive approach to their work as some tasks would need to be completed independently from the team. The role consists of both hardware and eCommerce jobs.
The role includes the following tasks:
- Supporting staff on site and in store with hardware and software issues
- Setting up new systems for new members of the customer service and account team.
- Work with the warehouse manager to ensure all hardware and software is performing efficiently
- Using system reports to keep team managers up to date by using Google Sheets effectively
- Help the eCommerce team with product research, competitor analysis, content, social media and product listing.
- Carrying out mini projects of work which will require you to research, report back and complete tasks independently.
Experience in the following software and selling platforms is preferred:
- Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS (High Sierra)
- Microsoft Office
- 40 Hours per week
- 9am to 5:30pm
- 30-Minute lunch
Call 0114 384 0128 and ask for Kacie for more information.
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80930067