Senior eCommerce Manager
This is an exciting new job opportunity with a luxury online retailer seeking a dynamic Senior eCommerce Manager, to join their central London Head Office.
Reporting into the Head of eCommerce, your main responsibility is to maximise online sales of this brand's website.
Key responsibilities as Senior eCommerce Manager include:
- Leading all website merchandising and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) to maxmise online profitability and conversation
- Management of online visual merchandising, and optimising customer journey
- Ownership of Average Order Value (AOV) and Units Per Transaction (UPT) across the website - maximising on all cross-selling potential
- Delivering on end-to-end planning strategy
- Monitor online stock availability alongside the Buyers to ensure all channels are holding the correct volumes of stock
- Monitoring competitor activity, identifying trading opportunities where this market can maximise on sales
The Senior eCommerce Manager will work closely with the content, creative and digital marketing teams to ensure user journey is as effective as possible. There will also be UX agency partnerships to maintain and develop.
If you're an eCommerce Manager seeking a new job opportunity to be part of a contemporary men's and women's luxury business, please apply today with your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80922927