Campaign Planner Kensington
Job; Campaign Planner – Kensington
This company is a leading marketing and IT solutions organisation providing services to both the private and public sector. They have an excellent reputation in the markets they operate in. They support their clients with first class service, unrivaled domain expertise, innovative propositions and leading edge technological solutions. They operate in all major sectors including financial services, telcos, utilities, publishing and media, retail, leisure and automotive. Some of their clients include: Vodafone, Virgin, EDF Energy, Lloyds Banking Group and Telegraph Media Group
They are looking for a Campaign Planner to join their Customer Engagement team. You will work closely with their key clients translating complex CRM visions and customer journeys into executable Contact Strategies which can then implemented by their campaigning teams into insight-led workflows. You will report in to their Head of Customer Engagement and work closely with their creative, production, operations and project management teams in various projects. You will manage one team member, an Optimisation Manager, and provide support across their specific accounts.
Whilst working on their various projects, you will be required to create, manage and update project plans, as well as having a close relationship with their project management and creative teams during execution to ensure projects run smoothly and stakeholders are kept up to date. There is also an element of pre-sales in this role, where you will be expected to put together relevant proposals to support clients with their strategic activity, as well as support new business work whenever necessary. Some clients require them to be onsite with them so it is important that you are willing to be out of the office and travel as and when required, as well as having strong client facing skills.
You will gain experience working across a range of leading international brands within the Sports, Media, Financial Services, Charity, Retail and Utility sectors. They anticipate that you will be able to quickly grow as their team develops and they continue to win new work.
On a day to day basis you will;
- Examine clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their CRM objectives and challenges
- Run discovery sessions on data, people, process and strategy
- Produce cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns
- Generate innovative campaign ideas with other members of their team
- Work closely with their campaigning teams to ensure contact strategies proposed are realistic and executed correctly
- Translate contact strategies into campaign briefs for execution
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Support pre-sales on strategic work packages
- Drive stagnated clients to go above and beyond with innovative, insight-led approaches
- A proven track record in developing strategic CRM plans that benefit client’s objectives
- A strong background in data, insights and campaign management
- Previous exposure to campaign management tools and processes (campaign execution experience is desired)
- Experience of creating contact strategies
- A good knowledge of Email, DM, Push and SMS channels
- Experience in running workshops
- Excellent presentation and pitching skills
- Experience in writing proposals
- An ability to make complex subjects understandable
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £55k (neg.)
- Benefits; Annual bonus based on group profit performance, 22 days holiday initially, increasing by one day a year to 25 days holiday, Group Personal Pension Plan, Health & Well-being Cash Plan including: contribution to optical, dental, chiropody, alternative therapies, health screen and physiotherapy costs, Contribution to mobile phone data and voice costs, Life Insurance and Personal Accident Cover, Group Income Protection Insurance, Private Health Insurance plus family cover options, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, PC loan, stock purchase plan
- Location; Predominately based at their Kensington Offices (with the odd day working from home), some travel is required as many projects will be delivered onsite at client offices.
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? –Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; campaign planner planning insight insights data marketing client clients contact strategy strategies customer engagement optimisation London Kensington digital online CRM relationship pre-sales presales engagement marketing customer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80935288