Senior Legal Cashier
NC Associates have partnered with an expanding Legal firm based in Leeds in supporting them with the recruitment of both Junior and Senior level Legal Cashiers in to the business.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and progressive firm who will offer genuine career progression opportunities with the Legal Cashier department.
The Legal Cashier will play a key role in the day to day operations of the team and reports directly to the Legal Cashier Manager.
The Senior Cashier Duties will include:
- Processing multi-currency account receipts
- Buying currency and processing Foreign payments via electronic banking
- Processing client account cheques and TT/CHAPS receipts across multiple banks and advising Associates accordingly, whilst ensuring full compliance with SARs
- Processing account payables, cheque production and TT/CHAPS via electronic banking, including Counsel and Expert ledger
- Providing interest calculations on request for client money
If you have prior experience in working in a Legal Cashier role previously and would like additional information on the opportunities that are available please send your CV through to Liam Connolly at NC Associates at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80932133