Second Line Analyst
Desktop Support Analyst job in Milton Keynes £14.05 per hour Lim/Umb
Desktop Support Technician Job
Location: Milton Keynes
Pay rate: £14.05 per hour Limited/Umbrella
Contract length: 6 months
Your new company
A leading IT service provider has a job requirement for a Desktop Support Technician to join their growing team in Milton Keynes. Our client, who operate in over 70 countries and have over 10,000 employees in Europe alone, are Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services who implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of vendors to manage their technology infrastructure on their client's behalf. However, the most important part of their company are the services they provide, which is where you come in.
Your new job in Milton Keynes
In your new job as a Desktop Support Technician in Milton Keynes you will be responsible for:
* Standard 2nd line duties. Ticket management and troubleshooting across all users/products assistance in any project work when needed and support colleagues with any queries.
* Enabling disabled workstations, follow up work for system offline for extended periods of times due to maternity/sick leave. Updating all software/activating products against services.
* Provide Technical feedback and assessment
* Evaluate, Test, Benchmark and compile reports and reviews on all potential equipment both for general use by the business or specific projects
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Desktop Support Technician based in Milton Keynes will have excellent organisation skills and you'll be competent with:
* Solid understanding of IT related hardware, primarily but not limited to desktops, laptops, tablets and inclusive of internal components * Must keep abreast of new technologies and also maintaining Vendor product awareness.
What you'll get in return
So…what's in it for you? Well, you get the opportunity to work on a high profile project for a globally recognised IT service provider, on a generous rate. Furthermore, you can enhance your skills and gain experience with a great well known business.
What you need to do now
If you feel this is something that you would be interested in, please apply by the 27th April 2018 and get in touch with our specialist recruiter Jaspreet Kalsi.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80933837