Your new company
You will be joining a Health Organisation who specialise in range of mental and physical health services.
Your new role
You new role is a generalist Communications role with an emphasis on Press and Media. Key tasks include:
- Writing content for the Trust newsletter, intranet and website
- Writing and designing leaflets, posters and other materials
- Creating graphics and content for social media feeds and responding to feedback
- Creating communications campaigns targeting internal and external audiences
- Generating media coverage, responding to media enquiries and media monitoring.
You will also work with colleagues to publicise the work of the Trust by helping to organise and deliver filming projects, photo shoots, events and campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be able to work proactively and be able to juggle tasks. You need to be able to turn around copy and turn it into content quickly. It is important that you have reasonable experience working with the Press. You need to be Immediately available or be on a 1 week notice. Ideally you will have worked within Health before.
What you'll get in return
The chance to work in large Health organisation, working on exciting and important health projects. You will also get an immediate start on a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80922489