Desktop Support - Cheltenham - 3 months
Desktop Support Engineer
Pay Rate: £13.00 per hour (LTD/UMB)
Contract duration: 3 Months +
Are you looking for immediate and flexible contracting work that will enable you to develop your IT engineering skills with an organisation that values you? We currently have a fantastic opportunity for experienced IT engineers in the Cheltenham area, working for a large IT service provider. Our Desktop Support Engineer role in the Cheltenham area is a superb opportunity for someone who is passionate about further improving their existing migration, deployment, floor walking and network skills while delivering excellent customer service and is keen to continue to increase their desktop and laptop hardware and software knowledge. We really believe this is an opportunity for development that is not to be missed.
The day to day duties will involve general desktop and laptop support. You will also be responsible for the roll out of Windows 7/10 devices. In addition, you will also be conducting data transfers as well as hardware break fixes.
What will you need to bring?
- Be located within a commutable distance of Cheltenham
- Previous hardware deployment and rollout experience
- Experience with hardware break fix
- Windows XP, 7 and 10
- Various deployment tools - IT hardware and software
- Experience of preparing machines for migration and configuration
- Experience with Active directory would be beneficial
- Good Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Fast paced and dedicated nature
- Customer service
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80924263