The Marketing Manager is responsible for the profitability, management and execution of all the business products. The Marketing Manager will assist in driving the function at a product and marketing level to ensure all responsibilities associated with the position are fulfilled in an effective and timely manner.
My client is an industry leading manufacturer based in Buckinghamshire. Founded over 20 years ago, my client supplies to users all across the globe and has established a reputable brand that is known across industrial and commercial sectors. Through growth, the Trade Marketing Manager position has become available and the chance to join a fast growing/forward thinking business has arrived!
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include:
- To understand the profitability of all the products within each category.
- Ensuring every product life-cycle is accurate and timely with profitability, channel management, forecasting, promotions and end of life planning are managed in a time manner.
- Management of a rolling 12 month customer channel commercial promotional plan.
- Support the cross functional teams; Sales, Finance, Service, Customer Services and Supply Chain with the fulfilment of product and marketing responsibilities.
- Utilisation of the EMEA marketing and product teams to ensure full and effective launches of all new products and promotion campaigns.
- Presenting new products and promotion campaigns to the sales teams and key/national accounts.
- Managing and working within the Marketing budget to ensure all product and marketing activities are maximised.
- Planning and implementation of product/promotional artwork with it's utilisation in sales literature and POS.
- Involvement in the organisation of yearly customer events and exhibitions.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Marketing Manager position or similar to.
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable with presenting to larger audiences.
- Strong analytical / financial acumen - P&L management.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc....
- Good product knowledge with ability to practically demonstrate a product portfolio.
- Ability to travel, both within the UK and occasionally internationally.
The Marketing Manager position is offering a basic salary between £40,000 - £45,000 + other added benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80933455