Digital Marketing Coordinator
Are you the next best thing in Digital Marketing?
Looking to work for a company where you have the freedom to…
Implement new ideas?
Use revolutionary and innovative techniques?
Have a free license with Multi-million £ budgets?
Looking to work for a billion £ company – with world leading brands?
In this role you will take a pivotal role in the digital marketing for the company’s strategic brands. You will work closely with the central brand team and regional marketing teams to develop and roll out the marketing programme across the EMEA. This area of the business has been in 100% growth for the last two years and you will get to launch a new product in that area.
- Actively engage the Strategic Brands’ fans
- Be the digital “eyes and ears” of the brands
- Assist with the creation, conception, and presentation of social media
- Maintain a consistent brand voice for community engagement and discussion
- Utilize familiarity with social media monitoring tools to proactively analyse
- Work with local Strategic Brands marketing teams, sponsored ambassadors and personalities
- Develop, coordinate, and execute innovative promotions internally and with industry partners
- Create monthly and quarterly reports – UX, ROI, Analytics
- Design and Assist with training plans for local teams
- min. of 3 years of experience in working in Social Media, website or community management
- min. of 3 years of working within the Counter Culture and EDM/Hip Hop Industries
- Experience in social media management/monitoring tools such as Quintly, HootSuite, TweetDeck, Seesmic - Proven record of success in above roles
- Advanced copy writing skills.
- Knowledge of the major social media networks including their design, technology, functionality
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience with website management software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Comprehensive understanding of how social media impacts brands and how it relates to delivering business objectives
- Previous management of brand promotions and partnerships preferred
- Ability to successfully manage multiple schedules and projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically and effectively as well as be able to clearly present new ideas
- Articulate, confident, outgoing
- Pro-active, driven
- Focused but easy going
- Problem solver
- Extremely attentive to detail with the ability to anticipate and adapt to quick change
- Ability to forge relationships externally and internally
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to () or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80935597