Learning Mentor - Liverpool
Are you a SEN Learning Mentor Specialising in Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties who is trained in Team Teach this is preferred but not essential. Are you looking for a long term role or day to day to suit your and the schools needs?
Working alongside the Class Teacher providing whole class support as well as working on a one to one support basis to provide support, personal development and guidance.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be trained in Team Teach
- Have a good understanding of the curriculums
- A charismatic and hardworking attitude
- A genuine passion for working with children with the commitment that the children are at the centre of everything you do
- Excellent communication skills with children, their families and your colleagues
You must have:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Legal right to work in the UK
Please get in touch ASAP
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80933777