Head of Ecommerce, Digital & Marketing
Head of Digital & MarketingMMA and Shift Recruitment are currently retained on a search for a career defining opportunity. We are looking for a Head of Ecommerce & Marketing to join a privately owned profitable brand to drive their digital transformation and play a huge role their next chapter of high growth. Operating within a niche, high in demand product range you would work closely with the owners making an immediate impact defining and implementing the ecommerce and marketing strategy. As part of the larger group, they are in a perfect position for a Head of Digital / Ecommerce to deliver an aggressive yet realistic online-growth strategy. An excellent opportunity for a strategic AND operational Head of Ecommerce to roll out the brand’s digital proposition and join a digital sleeping giant! ...
- Plan, develop and implement an exciting 3-year digital growth strategy with massive autonomy & support from the ownersForecast strategies that encompass acquisition, conversion, growth and retentionInvestigate health check of the overall site and propose plans / necessary investment to compliment the brand's growth plansDeliver product launches according to strategic plans and optimise trading strategy to drive ROIRoll out the new go-to-market strategy to generates new leadsCollect, investigate and develop key metrics including key product sales, sell-through, site traffic, conversion analysis, registered user growth and behaviour
- Drive strategic customer acquisition and retention – UK focus then internationalLead the acquisition strategy reviewing all 3rd parties across all digital marketing channels – SEO, PPC, Paid Search, display, PR, Affiliates, Amazon etcBuild out and execute the CRM and retention strategy with a focus on email & segmentationCreate a single customer view including brand positioning, key messages, PR and of course all digital touch pointsDevelop content strategy & ensure the consistent tone of voice and product optimisation increasing engagement and conversion onlinePut business case forward when & where relevant to build on existing team to support the growth infrastructure
- Cross-functional role working closely with sales, customer experience and product teams to ensure a seamless customer journeyLead and develop the current marketing manager and web designer and plan for a building / developing a new team in line with the brand's visionLead web agency to scope, recommend, implement and test new developments and ongoing site functionality and navigation ( magento )Work closely with MD to shape agreed and realistic KPIs aligned with the brand's vision
- Responsible for the user experience of the website including site navigation, content strategy, customer journey, checkout flowSet the onsite merchandising and product strategy, taking advantage of commercial opportunities for cross-sells, up-sells and a more personalised user experienceUnderstand needs of core customers as well as emerging customers who have the potential for future growthOwn the delivery of the digital roadmap against agreed budget and resource while tracking, reporting and acting on recommendations Vs KPIsOptimising performance based on data and reporting (GA)Plan and manage a mix of B2B marketing activities
- An experienced Senior Digital Manager or Head of Digital / Ecommerce with a track record delivering significant growth in either B2B / B2C5+ years’ experience in a high growth digital environmentExtremely broad and deep understanding of all ecommerce components – acquisition, retention, conversion, site optimisation, web platformsStrong analytical and commercial approach (GA)Proven ability to lead and manage a variety of 3rd party relationships including web dev agency and marketing agencies from briefing to reportingSuperb communication and ability to build strong relationships and partner with key internal and external stakeholdersExcellent negotiation and influencing skillsIdeally experienced in developing lead generation strategies and executing campaigns working closely with all functions (eg sales) to deliver the ROIKnowledge and experience in SEO, PPC, Social Marketing, Affiliates and Email marketingStrong budget management skillsProven experience executing successful digital marketing strategies to rapidly grow businesses
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80929860