Teaching assistant - Secondary school
**** Start asap ****
Veritas is currently working with a prestigious secondary school in the Wandsworth area that are looking to recruit a Teaching assistant. The position is to start asap and is full time until July 2018.
Do you have strong behaviour management skills?
Have you worked with students with ASD and SpLD?
Confident supporting Maths and Science
The school is looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant that is motivated to bettering the lives of SEN students.
You will be required to work on a 1:1 basis and with small groups.
The school is located close to train links and local bus routes.
- Experience working with SEN pupils
- Confident working on a 1:1 or group basis
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Behaviour management
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Gemma Yip at Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80920015