Bathroom Sales Specialist - Build Aviator
Bathrooms & Tiles Sales Specialist (Technical Sales)– The area surrounding and within Luton – Build Aviator
This position is working for Build Aviator who a service offering part of the Saint Gobain group who are the Global winners of TOP EMPLOYER 2017 and 2018.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to develop customer engagement with Build Aviators Technical Product Sales. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and team and play a pivotal role in providing a first class service.
In this you will be working with our Field and Branch Sales teams to develop their capability to promote and sell Build Aviator Bathroom and Tiles.
In this you will...
- Develop a pipeline of target customer opportunities: work with marketing, field & branch based sales teams and new customers
- Engage with customers to profile the opportunity, promote and then sell Build Aviator Bathrooms & Tiles Services.
- Using Saint product portfolio, you will match customer requirements and technical services to ensure the customer has a clear product solution for Bathrooms & Tiles of their building project
- Work with branch and sales teams to ensure there is a seamless transition from of technical services to pricing, ordering and scheduling of materials
- Build strong relationships with 3rd party service providers including Stroma, LABC, Pro Estimating Services
- Work to continuously improve technical knowledge in relation to changing market, regulations, new solutions, new products, new suppliers
- Deliver ongoing training of colleagues in Branch & Field Based sales teams to ensure they are capable of promoting and selling Build Aviator Bathrooms & Tiles offer
Experience required. You will have;
- A proven track record in a field based sales role
- Strong product knowledge across Bathrooms & Tiles product groups
- Be familiar with Builders Merchant pricing systems
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation skills
- Previous experience of prospecting and generating new building sales opportunities
- The ability to demonstrate commercial acumen
- Excellent people skills for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Adaptable with the ability to learn and apply new ways of working and technical concepts
- Must have UK driving licence (travel is essential)
- A degree in Sales, Marketing or Architecture, Engineering (advantageous)
- A Prince qualification would be advantageous
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
Who Build Aviator?
Build Aviator offers a range of services and support at each stage of the build process, from product to assisting with a smooth process through building control sign off.
Build Aviator puts the clients’ needs at the heart of every project, whether that is building to minimum regulations or achieving an increased level of comfort and energy efficiency.
Through its services, guidance and support, Build Aviator helps you to save time, build intelligently and to a specification that works for you, with products that are locally available.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80925473