Why PepsiCo UK?
PepsiCo UK are home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and many more. We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and strategic marketing of our products. We've launched a huge number of break-through products and exciting campaigns, which keep us at the fore-front of the industry. Our achievements have been recognised in the 2016 AGS report where we achieved the No.1 spot.
Having invested heavily into our Impulse business, this is a great time to join this side of our business! This is the biggest shake up we've made since we bought the Walkers business back in the '90s. If you want to join PepsiCo and truly make a difference, now is the time to do it! This is a brand new role within our field sales structure providing compelling, competitive activation across all touchpoints.
- Execution Calendar: Benchmark the execution calendar vs. previous year; identifying key risks and opportunities
- Planning Cycle: Manage the internal planning cycle (+3 months) including period focus, account plans, execution targets and incentives
- Field Briefing: Attend monthly Regional Sales Management and Sales Development Representative meetings to deliver new content and tools
- Account Liaison: Understand the right solutions to get execution calendar achieved and aligned to agreed account plans
- Influencing and persuasive in a diverse, matrix environment - across field and category and third party populations
- Innovation and change agent
- Ability to handle multiple projects within tight timelines
- Analytics and forecasting
- External facing, drives ideas through market proximity
- Creativity and innovation management
- Champions breakthrough ideas and initiatives
- Organisational skills / project management
- Ability to extract key insights from data and evaluate projects
- Good understanding of key marketing mix levers and interpretation of brand plans
Leadership and Individual Effectiveness Competencies
- Driving for Results: Communicate persuasively to win support. Minimise or remove barriers that get in the way of achieving results and leverage understanding of key business drivers to deliver results
- Decision Making: Make the right short-term decisions without sacrificing long-term results. Balance competing priorities without losing momentum behind execution. Translate strategies into plans that can be effectively executed. Transform data and information into meaningful insights
- Collaborating and Influencing: Collaborate well with others and able to influence at a senior level in the organisation through reasoning and relationships. Understand and use informal networks at the appropriate level to get things done
- Innovating: Take the initiative to find ways to get better results. Actively seek and take advantage of ideas, best practices, and solutions developed elsewhere. Develop creative solutions and different ways of doing things that add value
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur's mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life's work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We'll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80934691