- Proactive and efficient diary management Submission of all expenses for your Legal Advisers.
- Travel management (domestic & overseas) - Utilisation of resource teams i.e. centralised Document Production, Print Room and Administration teams.
- Proficient in audio typing of all correspondence, lengthy documents, reports, letters, minutes and pitch presentations.
- Meeting coordination
- Effective financial housekeeping, promptly dealing with any queries and managing monies in/out of the business.
- Dealing with emails, voice mails and queries
Skills and experience:
- Experience of managing the expectations of at least 5+ fee earners
- Highly motivated and able to stay calm under pressure.
- Takes a positive and can do approach.
- Key strength in prioritisation, with the ability to decide what is urgent, what can be sent to a resource team and what can wait until later in the day.
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to use own initiative.
- A strong team player, able to develop relationships with your colleagues and key stakeholders around the business.
- Injects positivity and energy into the team, with a can do approach.
- Highly motivated, accurate and works well under pressure.
- Excellent IT skills in a range of packages, Bighand, File Sight
- Seeks opportunity to grow and share knowledge with colleagues, learning about wider business activity.
- Focuses on solutions not problems, demonstrating a confidence in own ability.
- Uses initiative, anticipating what is needed and taking the appropriate action.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
As specialist recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We integrate our recruitment capability, sector expertise and national coverage, to enable us to provide talented people across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
We currently have 5 locations in Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80922941