Nursery Room Leader
Nursery Room Leader- Dalston E8 2DY
Our clients nursery are recruiting for a full time Baby Room Leader. Exciting opportunity for an experienced nursery room leader who is looking for a new opportunity.
Our clients nursery offers complete childcare solutions to parents and aims to provide superior and affordable childcare in a safe, loving, and inspiring environment for children. Their mission is to 'Inspire elevated achievement'. They aim to do this by delivering superior care to every single child, through engaging, meaningful play, outstanding teaching, and bespoke extended learning activities.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Nursery Room Leader.
This role is perfect for an experienced Nursery Room Leader looking for an exciting new opportunity to help shape and establish an independent provider with a stimulating home away from home environment. The role will be both office and room based, working with the Nursery Manager to help shape the vision as well as be involved in business strategic decisions.
- Level 3 and above Early Years Education and Childcare qualification
- Able to lead and manage professional childcare teams, to deliver high standards and results.
- Knowledge of Record Keeping and Key Worker Systems
- A rigorous understanding of the EYFS and the ability to fully implement all of its requirements
- A clear understanding of Ofsted's requirements and current legislation
The salary is dependant on experience and qualifications, to be discussed at interview stage
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote AC1568, asking for Lucy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80931972