Second Line Analyst - Staines - 3 Months
Second Line Analyst
Location - Staines-upon-Thames
Duration - 3 Months +
Pay Rate - £200 Day Rate
Are you looking to build a career that will allow you to develop your IT support and customer service skills with an organisation that values you? We currently have a fantastic opportunity in Staines-upon-Thames for a 2nd line Service Desk Analyst working for a large IT service provider on a temp contract. This role in Staines-upon-Thames is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about developing within an IT support environment while delivering excellent customer service and is keen to springboard their career in Second line Analyst role for a progressive industry and advance their existing skillset.
The 2nd Line Service Desk role based in Staines-upon-Thames involves dealing with a high volume of inbound calls and working efficiently to tight SLAs while providing an exception level of customer service and maintaining professionalism at all times. As the customers first point of call, you will be using an IT understanding, communication and administration skills to deal with their queries effectively and in a timely manner by either resolving the issue or transferring them through to another team based onsite. Using internal systems you will be logging 2nd line IT requests, tracking these through to completion, while utilising Microsoft Office applications to perform other support and admin tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software including Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007 and above
- Strong communication skills. Written, face to face and over the phone
- Strong knowledge of desktop/laptop hardware configurations
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Citrix, Configuration Manager, VOIP telephony and networking
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Server, Mobile Iron, mobile devices including Blackberry, Apple devices, Android and Windows Phone, NetApp Data Management,
- Service Now would be advantages
- Awareness of ITIL methodology
Successful applicants must be confident in using different IT systems, with proven experience in Microsoft Office suites. Having worked in a customer service or administration role previously or coming from a Call Centre or Account Management environment with confidence in time management.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80912194