Recruitment Consultants (Trainee) Digital Marketing
Recruitment Consultants (Trainee) Digital Marketing / IT - Media City £18-22K, excellent commission and benefits. The company is a recently established recruitment agency which has already established itself placing digital marketing / web technology roles including mobile developers, SEO / PPC Specialists, digital and creative designers and web developers for an impressive client list of e-commerce business, digital agencies and international retailers. As a result of continued growth and success and opportunity now exists for trainee recruitment consultants to join them in Media City / Salford Quays.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Salary / Package:
- Starting salary in the range £18,000 - £22,000
- Generous, individual, uncapped commission scheme. Expect to be earning £40,000 at 12 months and £60,000+ after 2 years
- Car Allowance
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile Phone
- Employee Business Equity Scheme
- Weekly Incentives
- £8k Benefits Package (Gym, Medical, Dental, Health)
- Team building activities incl. Go-Karting, Paint balling, etc…
- Employee of the month scheme with incentives
- Structured development program for trainee consultants
- Onsite restaurant and gym
- Building relationships on the telephone with both existing and new clients.
- Obtaining vacancies from your clients and sourcing suitable candidates via advertising, social media and referrals.
- Maintaining your market and commercial awareness through research and networking.
- Providing CV and interview advice, telephone screening candidates, writing recruitment advertisements etc…
- Managing your client's recruitment process, arranging interviews and making placements.
- It's your chance to have your strengths recognised and receive financial and career development rewards based on your performance.
- You will have at least 12 months sales or recruitment experience from any industry sector e.g. call centre / property sales / lettings / telephone sales / membership sales / fundraising / mobile phone sales / recruitment etc...
- You will have achieved your targets in you current sales role and now be looking for a move into a more lucrative sales environment, with a structured career path for high achievers.
- You will have a good telephone manner, a professional demeanour and be prepared to work outside of the normal '9 to 5' in order to provide an excellent service to your clients and candidates.
This digital marketing trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80929201