Legal Secretary - Award winning National Law Firm
Our award winning, national law practice who employ over 1,000 staff members are now seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Employment team, supporting their case handlers and fee earners.
The ideal candidate will have worked within an employment department in a law firm however this is not essential and all legal secretaries and secretaries with the below skill set are encouraged to apply.
• Typing correspondence and documents,
• Arranging meetings and appointments with clients on the phone,
• Receiving phone calls from clients, solicitors, experts etc,
• General administration and file management,
• General secretarial support,
• Any additional duties as required.
• IT literate/ knowledge of Microsoft Word,
• Good typing skills - audio and copy typing,
• Excellent organisational skills,
• Good telephone manner,
• Team player/good communication skills.
In return the firm offer a wide range of benefits, include a generous holiday entitlement, flexible benefits (including pension, childcare vouchers, bikes for work and health screening), bonus scheme and development opportunities. The firm promote an active social committee and support various charities and fundraising events across the UK.
Please note that any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory credit check and Basic criminal record check.
Please apply to Liz at TSR Legal
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80920830