Personal Financial Services (Banking) Coach
Role Title – Personal Financial Services (Banking) Coach
Hours – 37.5
Start date – ASAP
Location – Covering Edinburgh and Fife
Salary – Up to £22k
Contract – Perm
- Management experience in Personal Banking
- Must have delivered training elements
- Teacher/Trainer/Assessor qualifications desired.
Do you have retail banking experience at a senior or management level? Do you have a passion for helping people? Are you happy working from home? Do you live within an easy commute of the area? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our Coaches deliver apprenticeship programmes to learners at one of the county’s biggest retail banks. To succeed in this role you might be an existing Trainer Assessor/Coach, or a team leader or manager working in retail banking.
You will utilise your experience to inspire learners to realise their potential as you support and guide them through their training and assessment.
You will be required to visit banks/financial institutions locally and deliver a professional, high quality service, underpinned by the need to meet exacting quality procedures set by the awarding body and the host bank.
Due to this it is essential you live within an easy commute of area and have access to your own vehicle.
We can only consider applications that meet the below criteria.
- Relevant and recent retail banking experience, at team leader level or above
- Experience of providing Financial Services advice and information ideally in a training/customer facing environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and encourage people
- Recognised Teaching/Training/Assessor qualification
- Lots of energy, enthusiasm, and the willingness to travel as required
- Driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
For non-qualified Trainer Assessors we will support your career and arrange for you to obtain the minimum qualifications required for the role.
If you are already qualified you will join us at the top end of our very competitive pay scale and benefit from any additional training and support. We offer 5 weeks holiday with additional bank holidays and competitive pay.
We also have standard benefits including contribution based pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, staff discounts and much more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80917066