Senior Internal Communications Manager Job
New Job Opportunity / Senior Employee Comms Manager / £69,000 + Bonus / 12 Month Contract FTC
Your new company
A leading insurance group who offer business insurance across the globe.
Your new role
As the Employee Communications Manager you will lead on the development and execution of internal communications activities and hold responsibility for developing messaging, channels and programmes for internal engagement, aligned to business objectives. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with and support the senior management team to achieve the European Operation's strategic goals. The role also has line management responsibility of the company's Foundation's staff, which is the focal point for the company's EO's corporate giving.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive communications experience at a senior professional level preferably in the insurance sector or other corporate/B2B environment
- Significant experience of working with leadership teams to articulate shared vision, strategy and agendas
- Experience of devising and executing employee communication strategies and programmes
- Experience of handling all communication channels including new media to demonstrate communications best practice
- Proven experience in delivering employee engagement initiatives in a Global business
- Excellent communications skills and diplomacy, written and verbal and proven copywriting skills
What you'll get in return
This is a high profile role, which provides the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders. This is an exciting time to work for the company as they have recently launched new initiatives on a global scale.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919560