Marketing Communications Specialist - Temp
Do you have at least 2 years' marketing experience?
Have you a proven record of campaign management?
We are currently recruiting for a temporary Marketing & Communications Specialist on behalf of our client based in Belfast City Centre for approximately 3 months initially (possibilities for extension)
This role is to support the Head of Marketing & Communications in developing and delivering their strategic marketing plans.
What you will be doing:
To provide support to the programme of marketing activity aligned to achieving core objectives including:
- Advertising & Marketing
- External communications
- Internal communications
- PR & Public Affairs
- Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Website management
- Brand Management
What you will have:
- A relevant degree or third level qualification in a marketing or business-related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in a marketing/communications environment encompassing campaign management, experience of online and social media activity, and experience of digital and email marketing and a solid understanding of the principles and techniques
- Working knowledge of Adobe Packages, specifically Acrobat X Pro and Adobe Creative Suite (includes Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign)
- Copy writing and proof reading skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and develop good working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to work on own initiative to meet project/campaign deadlines
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80918181