Exclusively to Blue Skies: One of Europe's leading suppliers of windows and doors is looking for an exceptional Marketing Executive to join their Oxfordshire office. With 3 main brands in the UK, this growing business is looking for a multi-channel Marketing Executive to raise awareness of two of their main brands.
The Role: This role offers a commercially aware Marketing Executive the opportunity to contribute ideas and have autonomy over delivering engaging marketing activity that is going to drive brand awareness and ultimately result in increased revenue. Collaborating with other teams; you will be responsible for delivering the strategy across both brands to drive consumer awareness and support the trade network.
- Own and deliver the annual marketing plan
- Implement a marketing strategy in line with the forecasted sales growth
- Strong creative writing skills to create copy for all marketing materials
- Manage website content and other digital material
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships and manage all external agencies
- Manage all POS, marketing communications and promotional activity; ensuring all brand guidelines are met
- Collaboration with Sales team to manage budget, report on success of campaigns and ensure ROI
- Some UK and European travel
The candidate: The Marketing Executive will have strong project management and demonstrable organisation skills. Experience in a multi-channel marketing role is essential along with the ability to work autonomously. Evidence of reporting on ROI and having a commercial acumen is necessary to be successful in this role. Working within a consumer environment and is advantageous.
The Marketing Executive role is commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Witney and Banbury and South Warwickshire.
Marketing Executive, Abingdon, circa £35,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80909719