Ecommerce Manager - Fleet - Up to £50,000
Working alongside a well established and continuously growing FMCG organisation, I am looking to recruit an experienced ecommerce Manager to grow the ecommerce and E-retailing business in line with their company objectives. You will be responsible for managing the brand image and the re-launch of the ecommerce websites.
Your typical daily responsibilities will as follows:
- Lead the management of the UK ecommerce platform
- Work alongside the Brand Communications Manager to propose the ecommerce marketing strategy
- Review and make recommendations for optimisation for the site including the use of Google Analytics, SEO and PPC
- Propose the ecommerce marketing plan
- Support new product launches with a full online plan
- Constantly providing engaging and user friendly content
- Development of workflow for the ecommerce process
- Development of email campaigns and growth of the client base through acquisition campaigns
- Present regular reports on performance and trends as well as monitoring sales against targets
- SEM and SEO management
- Review and make recommendations for optimisation for e-retailer sites
- Analysis and reporting of online sales
- On-going competitor analysis
- Working with the Product Marketing and Sales teams to ensure exceptional online visibility
- Driving online revenue growth ensuring all e-retailer sites are updated with new launches as well as implement e-retailer visibility package for key launches
Offering a varied role with plenty of responsibilities, this role seeks a commercially minded individual with a proven track record in building ecommerce businesses. You will be confident engaging with stakeholders and maintaining relationships both internally and externally. You will thrive working in a fast-paced environment where you will utilise your creative and strategic thinking skills.
You will have a solid understanding of digital and ecommerce processes and will be experienced in copywriting and briefing in design. Furthermore a sound knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Search Display and SEO tools will also be advantageous. Finally, you will have strong project management skills, high levels of attention to detail and will be an excellent problem solver.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a competitive salary and remuneration package. For more details and to be considered please submit your application today using the online tool.
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive, only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80920754