Marketing, Merchandising and Branding Executive
Marketing, Merchandising and Branding ExecutiveYeadon
£20 k to £24 k pa
Our client is looking to recruit a Marketing and Branding Executive to join their company which produces luxury and contemporary knitwear both within the UK and internationally.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a marketing, merchandising and branding executive to join our business in a newly created role. We are seeking a highly professional and motivated individual with previous wholesale experience.Responsibilities:Marketing
- Execute and assist with devising a biannual marketing strategy which will deliver sales and profit growth and increase market share. This includes:
- Tradeshows – including preparation of tradeshow stand layouts, working with our wholesale relationship manager to create and delivery our pre-show mail outs to existing customers and targets, trade show promotions.Literature – responsibility for designing and creating our seasonal marketing literature, including preparing an assessment of our current format and implementing changes. Photography – responsibly for obtaining seasonal product photography and providing photography bespoke to key customer orders.Social Media – management of our Facebook and Instagram channels.Website – management for the marketing of our direct to consumer website.Retailer focused – management for any key retailer focused marketing campaigns.
- Analyse market, consumer and competitive information to assist with new product pricing. Conduct annual pricing reviews for the relevant product ranges ensuring an appropriate balance between price positioning, sales volumes and the margin achievement.Develop long term strategies to ensure the product ranges are competitive and meet the customer and market requirements, along with meeting the long-term business objectives.Ensure all new collection launches support the brand strategy, values, positioning and achieve the business goals for the brand.
- Analysing the current business branding and prepare a report to key stakeholders highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of the current brandImplementing any branding adjustmentsCarrying out the annual brand identity assessment and reportingBrand monitoring, such as management of our logo, labelling, delivery and packaging imaging, points of sale for use by retailers, brand message etc…Explore other promotional opportunities including additional trade shows, charity sponsorship, fashion shows, sponsor celebrities to increase brand exposure.
- Support the sales team with customer visits and attendance at customer events and exhibitions.Engage the organisation around the brand values, positioning and strategy and bring a collection to life.Ensure that marketing communications are delivered to time, budget and are of a world class standard.Ongoing research to provide new insights and opportunities for further brand development.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal+3 years minimum background in marketing and brandingEducated to degree level with a minimum 2.1 degree in marketing or other related subject or equivalent practical attainmentUnderstand the wholesale fashion industry (preferably knitwear)Creative and trend driven Attentive to detail with the ability to think creativelyTeam player and able to build relationshipsAbility to manage multiple projects and effectively manage workload to meet deadlinesTo be able to deal with all challenges in a calm and positive mannerAwareness of budgets and timingsBIG ideas and a strong conceptual imaginationAn energetic, fun and flexible approach to your workHighly motivated with the initiative to work independently and to identify new opportunitiesConfident in analysing data and drawing conclusions IT literate and proficient in the use of PowerPoint and ExcelOrganised and methodical, a natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.IT literate with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g. gross margin percentages and calculations, etc…
- Competitive Salary Benefits package23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) Performance related reviews with the view for career progressionRelevant study support if requiredOptional weekly fitness session for team buildingHours of work 8.30- 5.00 or 9.00-5.30Advantageous location in Yeadon
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921993