Dental Nurse Assessor
Qualified and experienced Vocational Trainer within Dental Nursing is required in Swindon.
Excellent Salary - £21,000 - £25,000 plus bonus plus mileage plus benefits package
Our client a well-established Training Provider is looking to recruit an experienced Dental Nurse Vocational Trainer (Assessor) to work across the Swindon region delivering level 3 qualifications to individuals undertaking work based learning under the QCF Framework in the new diploma apprenticeship programmes.
You must be able to deliver functional skills.
Candidates will have:
- Hold a Level 3 NVQ Qualification in Dentistry OR a National Qualification.
- Must be registered with the GDC.
- Have previously operated as a dental assistant or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a clinical environment.
- Accurate report writing and record keeping skills.
- Hold a Driving Licence.
- Be organised, and be able to work independently Minimum A1 / TAQA qualification
- Functional Skills level 2
- Experience of completing whole awards with candidates within agreed timescales
- Competent IT and communication skills
- Experience of completing Individual Learning Plans and conducting learner progress reviews
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
·Private Medical Insurance
·Permanent Health Insurance
·Mileage .45 paid from home or travel expenses
·Salary £21,000 - £25,000
·23 days holidays plus bank holidays
·Childcare vouchers and much more!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80928358