Location- Bristol (Commutable from Bath, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Swindon, Wiltshire, Newport)
Salary- up to £28,000pa (dependant on experience)
Ambridge Harris is delighted to be currently recruiting for a Marketing Co-ordinator for a business based in Bristol.
The main purpose of this Marketing Co-ordinator role is to support in the coordination of all marketing activity within the business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Producing and sending out regular email marketing, social media and online content
- Raising the profile of business within their target market (SMEs)
- Working effectively with a range of digital marketing tools to maximise ROI
- Developing marketing materials and content
- Delivering the digital marketing function for the business ensuring clear analysis and timely reporting on the success of activities and different channels
- Generating creative marketing ideas for the brand, helping to contribute to the overall aims and success of the Company
- Raising the profile of the brand by supporting the coordination of Press and PR activities
- Managing the website CMS and its development
- Devise, deliver and report on lead generation activities within budget and with measurable success
- Contributing to and managing key areas of the Marketing Strategy
- Keeping all marketing collateral accurate and up to date
This is an excellent opportunity to join a customer focussed business that is continually striving for improvement and embraces change and development. The business prides themselves on providing a fun but hardworking and well rewarded environment.
The ideal candidate will need;
- Proven background within a similar role with demonstrable marketing experience
- Understanding of core marketing principles
- To have a Degree in Marketing or related subject or CIM or equivalent qualification
- Experience of delivering regular content marketing and managing social media channels
- A good basic knowledge of SEO principles, experience in managing website CMS systems and email marketing platforms.
- Evidence of being clearly focussed on action and delivery
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly telephone manner
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80918229