Marketing Manager - Mitcham
Make sure you hit “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am – 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon – Tuesday 17th April 2018 – The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom – Wednesday 25th April 2018 – Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
•Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
•Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
•Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£28,000 - £33,000
A fantastic opportunity has been created with our client in Mitcham for an accomplished B2B marketer to join their European team and assume responsibility for the marketing function within the business.
You will completely own and drive the marketing plan and calendar, working closely with the sales and business development teams to generate demand for their services and grow the business. The ideal candidate will have drive, entrepreneurial spirit and determination, and will be vital in ensuring market visibility, differentiation and engagement amongst existing and prospective customers.
- Coordination of all marketing activity, with a focus on content development and email marketing for the agency and its customers, website maintenance and exhibition and trade show management
- Development of compelling and effective content, understanding the needs of the buyer – writing and image sourcing for email marketing campaigns, the company website, social media, new business presentations and all other marketing collateral
- Management of the graphic design team to develop creative campaign assets
- Management and updating of the company website and social media sites
- Trend watching and development of insights and information on the latest global trends
- Idea generation and management of agency branded collateral and samples used in the support of generating new business, ensuring all marketing collateral and sales tools fall within the company’s brand guidelines
- Exhibition and trade show management
- Management of suppliers – sourcing competitive prices, briefing, managing the production/print/translation/distribution process
You will need to be comfortable working as a sole marketing person, working collaboratively with sales teams, be a creatively minded person and have strong copywriting and grammar skills with a keen eye for detail to drive engaging marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years relevant marketing experience gained within a B2B environment with a digital focus (email, social and website marketing)
- Strong copywriting and communications skills
- Good working knowledge of using CMS Systems (i.e. WordPress) and social media sites such as LinkedIn
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong team player with good people skills and a proven track record of providing support to other team members and building collaborative relationships
- A proactive and solutions oriented mind set – a problem solver
- Tenacious, can-do attitude
- Flexibility and an agent for change
- A degree or qualification in a marketing related subject
- You will be a self-starter needing little direction and an ability to work with a sense of ownership and independence.
- Willing to get hands dirty when required
- German language capability
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation or Triggered Email Marketing Tool (Marketo, Eloqua, Dotmailer or Equivalent)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80928494