The Finance Manager will be responsible for the Financial Reporting of a dynamic FMCG business whilst manage a team of staff. The role will cover Financial Accounting/Audit and Management Accounting. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to accelerate their Finance career. Working for a company that offers great career prospects and development. A competitive rewards and benefits package including good pension, healthcare, life cover, childcare vouchers and bonus.
As Finance Manager your brief will be to anticipate, plan and prepare for regulatory and business developments to ensure controls remain effective and the relevance of procedures and the continuity of the reporting cycle is maintained;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with regulatory bodies, auditors and all levels of internal business stakeholders, to ensure the effective delivery of objectives.
- Good analytical and review skills to ensure accurate monthly and quarterly information is provided to the business.
- The opportunity to get involved in developing business processes.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work with people at all levels within and outside of Finance
- Managing developing and coaching a team of staff.
- Performance Reporting
- Weekly Reporting
- Rolling Forecasting
- Inter-company process
- Month End balance sheet process
The Finance Manager will be a fully qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA Accountant with a background in financial accounting and ideally a good understanding of an FMCG environment. Solid experience of staff management.
Excellent attention to detail.
A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
An inquisitive mind-set and continuously seek process improvement.
To apply for the role of Finance Manager, please click APPLY now and send CV.
A motivated self-starter with proven track-record of working to tight deadlines.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921742