Product Executive - Travel
This Global prestigious travel brand are looking for a Product Executive to join their growing team on a 12 month fixed term contract. As Product Executive you will hold a pivotal role in supporting the Product Manager in all aspects of buying and product management for your designated geographic area. This is a rare opportunity to join the Product team of this highly respected and successful travel company.
Product Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Play an active part in assisting the Product Manager with selecting and contracting the product portfolio for designated destinations, including the negotiation of marketing contributions.
- Responsible for the effective management of supplier relationships within the relevant destinations.
- Assist with the co-ordination and management of supplier events.
- Responsible for the analysis of booking data, web analytics and competitor analysis and make proposals to maximise the performance of the designated destinations.
- Assist in ensuring that the identified product is on sale according to to agreed time frames.
- Contribute to monitoring the quality of product on sale within the product portfolio and for resolving any quality issues which arise.
- Identification of product training needs within the business and actively contribute to preparation and delivery of the training.
Product Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in the travel industry, with experience in a product role being highly desirable.
- Excellent relationship management skills, with experience of supplier management and contract negotiations being desirable.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to manage and prioritise workloads and adapt to changing internal and external environments.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
Product Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary - circa £23k to £26k according to experience
- Working Hours - 0900 - 1730 Monday to Friday
- Excellent company benefits and travel concessions.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with product / purchasing / commercial experience looking to take the next step.
- Maternity cover role for 12 months.
If you are interested in the role of Product Executive please apply online or email your cv to . For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919899