Pricing Manager, I&C Energy
The purpose of the role is to ensure that all prices generated for inclusion in gas and electricity supply agreements for I&C customers are produced accurately and in a timely manner; and in line with the agreed pricing policy and methodology. This role involves managing a team of analysts that facilitate the production, validation and approval of prices, and the upkeep of the pricing system used for the bespoke pricing of energy contracts.
- Accuracy of all gas and electricity prices generated by the bespoke pricing system.
- Timely provision of prices to the sales team for quoting to end customers; and the timely resolution of queries, exceptions and approvals.
- Ownership and management of the standing data, cost components, algorithms and parameters in the pricing system.
- Ownership of the change/release calendar and the relationship with IS; to ensure changes and updates are implemented effectively, and meet user needs
- Quality control to ensure all work of the team complies with policies and standards, and to ensure data accuracy.
- Supporting the sales team with all pricing matters and the pricing elements required in written bid responses.
- Ensure the team understand and adhere to company and department standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop and motivate a high performing team; inspire and unlock the full potential of the team.
- Act as a role model for our values and behaviours; empower and support people at every level.
- Work collaboratively with other functions to ensure the success of UK Business
- A detailed understanding of the costs and risks associated with supplying gas and electricity to business consumers would be ideal
- Extensive energy supply industry knowledge or experience in a similar field (utilities)
- Good understanding of business process and systems.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and operate effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders and to influence in a matrix environment.
- A team builder and leader with a passion for excellent customer delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to multi-task, to navigate complex tasks & prioritise effectively.
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, and able to work quickly & under pressure.
- Ability to drive, coach and support teams to reach their potential
Base Salary up to £60,000 plus excellent benefits, including annual bonus, healthcare and car allowance.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80914998