Financial Accounting Manager
An established market leading Retail brand in London is actively seeking to appoint a Financial Accounting Manager to own all statutory reporting for multiple UK and European entities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the month end close process, ensuring all accounting is completed to strict deadlines. Liaise with the Financial Planning & Analysis team to ensure results are communicated and issues resolved prior to submission of results.
- Ensure accurate balance sheet reconciliations are performed monthly and submitted on a timely basis for FD's review.
- Manage the year-end audit, statutory accounts filings and corporation tax work in cooperation with your external Big4 partners.
- Responsibility for ensuring all group reporting requirements are met
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Automate and continually improve reports and recommend ways to improve data flows and data management.
- Lead a finance operations team of 4 (including AP, AR and Cash)
Desirable skills include:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Team management experience
- IFRS and GAAP exposure
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80925720