Graduate Software Development Engineer in Test
Without any question, the Testing industry has been transform by the advent of the DiT (or SDET) role.
We are working with a client who appreciates that consistently hiring candidates with 5 years + experience in this field is extremely challenging, and they also realise the distinct benefits of being able to offer a first-class training ground to really develop people's careers. So if you haven't yet got hands-on experience of being an DiT but would like to develop your career in this direction, then read on.
Our client are a software solutions provider that focus on a very specific area of the trading industry. Their systems are used by some of the world's biggest companies to manage their flow of stocks. Your role will be to ensure these systems are delivered with excellence, by ensuring Testing is at the very heart of their development lifecycles.
You will use C# to help building sustainable automation frameworks within a BDD environment.
If you have experience in any of the following, it would be a massive benefit;
- Hands on experience in developing and maintaining automated tests
- A good understanding of design principles and writing clean code
- Experience in developing and testing software using Microsoft technologies (.NET, SQL Server, Windows)
- Basic understanding of practical networking concepts (TCP/IP) and virtualised environments
- A passion to improve processes, tools, methodologies, and overall quality of the product
- A strong foundation in testing enterprise software systems
- Understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes
A competitive salary and fantastic benefits scheme is on offer too.
If you have C# development experience then please apply for this role for an immediate response
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80920120