Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Volvo
About the role
Joining us as a Volvo Technician within our busy workshop team at Stockport Volvo will mean carrying out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
You will carry out diagnosis while undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles. You will ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles while building long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
What we're looking for
· The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
· A minimum of NVQ level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
· Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work
· Has a flexible approach to time-keeping
· Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
· Previous diagnostic experience would be an advantage and an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
· A full and valid UK Driving Licence
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.