Nursery Practitioner and Room Leader - Hackney (E5 9DX)
We are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse. The Nursery Nurse will be committed to high standards of childcare.
Our clients' nursery provides high quality childcare in a safe and stimulating environment. Offering spacious, well equipped outdoor play areas to promote the children's physical development.
They plan for the children by listening to them and observing their interest and responding to their needs.
We have amazing opportunities for enthusiastic, career driven Nursery Practitioners and Room Leaders.
The position is Full Time and salary is dependant on experience and qualifications
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Hold a NVQ Level 3 or higher qualification in childcare
- Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and safeguarding procedures as well as the OFSTED standards.
- Have a genuine passion for childcare.
- Hold a current and up to date DBS.
- Excellent communication skills
- If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment ON 01775 729321 and quote AC1645 and ask for Lucy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80932643