Senior Credit Controller - Insolvency/Litigation
Are you looking for a senior credit control position in the Richmond area?
Our client are a consumer goods business that sits within the transport sector. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing business and further your career.
Within the role you will be accountable for:
- Chase arrears across business channels by phone and mail
- Follow up all returned direct debit payments
- Raise arrears letters and default notices as appropriate
- Raise late payment interest invoices and follow through to ensure prompt payment
- Liaise with Head of Collections and colleagues on serious delinquencies and help coordinate any actions required to minimise losses
- Liaise with Asset Management to ensure we manage default outcomes while retaining best value for our assets
- Liaise with accounts department to ensure correct allocation of cash
- Investigate and ensure overpayments are corrected
- Work in accordance with the latest procedures and policies
- Ensure compliance with Consumer Credit Legislation and DPA
- Preparation of any legal paperwork required for serious cases where repossession or litigation are required
- Be proactive in developing process and procedure in a changing business
- Attending the Serious Arrears meeting as required.
- Other ad hoc duties where required
The successful candidate will have experience working in a collections/credit control role and be desirable to have experience with litigation & insolvency.
£27,500 - £30,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80926837