Jupiter Group have an exciting opportunity for a part time Marketing Assistant to join their team based in Newport, Shropshire. In return, we offer a competitive salary of £20K per annum pro rata plus excellent benefits to include 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays (pro rata), role relevant training, Franklin Covey training, relaxed dress code, relaxed multicultural environment, informative staff app with localised benefits, full domestic kitchen on site open to employees to use, on site self-led yoga sessions (weekly), salary sacrifice for group exercise at the local gym (twice weekly), annual group wide social event and good location as local amenities are in walking distance.
The Marketing Assistant will report to the Head of Marketing and will work within the marketing department of the business as an assistant to the full breadth of departmental responsibilities of marketing and communication activities internally and externally. The role will also involve managing projects and acting as first port of call for social media alongside our digital consultancy.
Working as a service provider to other departments within the company, the Marketing Assistant will help develop and uphold a provision of tools, templates, processes and feedback data where appropriate. Working alongside the HR and Technical team the successful candidate will also help formulate training manuals and communicate the training sessions throughout the business.
- Working with our digital agency on social media plans for multiple channels to reflect industry, business and culture angles of the business covering a wide variety of content
- Posting on and management of social media channels
- Video production for YouTube and other social platforms
- Utilising CRM systems to create and publish content on both our website and staff app
- Monitoring SEO/analytics for our website and staff app
- Liaising with our designer and web development supplier to create meaningful additions to blogs and social media posts
- Co-creating and creating training manuals
- Event support
- Help to curate documents and presentations for internal and external use
- Supporting brand management
- Packaging stock control
- Administrative duties as required
The successful Marketing Assistant will have:
- Ideally degree or similar level, but minimum A Level or equivalent
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role or marketing role
- The ability to write content professionally for publication
- A good understanding of social media as a user and in developing audiences corporately
- Organizational skills and the ability to successfully multitask
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Self-motivated with a go-get attitude
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Administrative and computer skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
Who we are:
As a fast paced international business who are continually growing and developing, we nurture a culture of self-motivated, hardworking and honest individuals.
We have clear company values that we encourage our people to live by. It is important that applicants can uphold these values.
Integrity- act with good character, ethics and morals
Respect and patience - be tolerant, good natured and understanding
To help others - make a difference to others lives in a positive way
Work hard and enjoy life - contribute and enjoy your role
Recognise success - when praise is due say ‘well done’
Continual improvement - always strive to do a better job
Trust - build your relationships on trust
Openness - talk straight, communicate well, be open to new ideas
The hours of work are part time, 20 hours per week. The successful candidate must be able to work 4 hours per day over five days.
Please apply online to be considered for the Marketing Assistant role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80932945