Interim Finance Analyst
Interim Finance Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Bristol - Financial Services Company
Salary: £250-300 per day
A Financial Services company based in Bristol are recruiting for an Interim Finance Analyst to join their fast paced accounts team on a 6 month contract.
- Own and support the business planning process, with key business partners, including the annual operating plans, regular re-estimates and long-term forecasts.
- Perform regular reviews, analytical assessments and challenge of results vs. forecast/plan with view to ensuring and supporting commercially and financial sounds decisions.
- Support the review and analysis of other Revenue driving initiatives.
- Pro-actively support the UK month end accounting process, with particular focus on Revenues, Cost of Goods and Marketing spend.
- Working with other members of the FP&A team to continually improve reports, processes and support new initiatives.
- Ad-hoc accounting duties.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A highly analytical individual with experience in delivering decision making focused analysis and recommendations to senior managers
- Be able to interpret and present data/information in a visually impactful way
- Possess strong communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with senior staff and be able to explain complex financial information to non-finance individuals.
- Team player.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent numerical and literacy skills.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified.
- Experience of managing a team.
If you are interested please click the Apply Now button below or send your updated CV to . For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on 01628 771811 (option 4).
Ninesharp Finance & Accountancy is a minimum fuss specialist Finance & Accountancy recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent Marketing professionals to our established client base.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80927332