Event Marketing Manager Conferences and Events
£40,000 - £50,000 (doe) with excellent career prospects
Based in Central London
My client is key player in the Conferences, Exhibitions and Training sector! They boast a reputation of producing first class international events that meet the challenges facing the commodities and resource sectors today. My client focuses on large-scale, highly acclaimed events that are independently researched and tailored to deliver unbiased and focused market information. With international offices in major cities across the globe, my client is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and the most rewarding events for all customers!
Due to continued growth and success within their industry, they are now seeking to recruit a talented and commercial minded Event Marketing Manager to join their team!
Purpose of the role
As Event Marketing Manager, you will manage a rapidly expanding global portfolio of large scale events! The role will involve being responsible for the strategic planning, implementation and execution of innovative international marketing campaigns for events taking place all over the world.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, ideally working on B2B large-scale events, with a strong focus on digital marketing.
- A consistent track record in delivering effective marketing
- Knowledge of planning and running integrated marketing campaigns, combined with detailed analytical ability
- Results oriented with clear commercial understanding
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment - and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on time
- Excellent communication skills, able to build successful relationships with people of all levels
- Excellent organisation skills with great attention to detail as well as being able to hit the ground running to assist a busy and dynamic hard working team.
- Confident and ambitious approach
- Integrated online and offline marketing campaigns for a number of events
- Building, executing and overseeing marketing campaign activity timelines for the products for which you are responsible to reach all of the target market
- Devising and implementing digital strategies to maximise SEO, develop Social Media engagement and drive lead generation, nurturing and conversions
- Able to write marketing and sales copy for the different marketing collaterals and campaigns, to include emails, letters and website
- Establishing strategic partnerships to enhance the global presence of the events you are working on
- Internally maximising cross function opportunities not only across teams but also across offices and externally building relationships with speakers, sponsors and external partners
- Initiating clear strategies for creating and distributing associated content
- Creating advanced segmentations and data building strategies for marketing campaigns, lead generation, incentives, offers and loyalty campaigns
- Tracking and analysing marketing activity and performance to ensure marketing effort, impact and ROI is visible to all internal stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for new methodologies and more efficient future marketing
- Briefing and managing design, print, mailing and web services as well as continually reviewing relationships with key suppliers
- Creating and managing event marketing budgets
Email: megan@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80932731