Gold Group have a fantastic opportunity for a PPC Specialist to join a well-established Travel company located in Crawley, West Sussex.
The vacancy is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £45k per annum depending on experience.
- Pension Plan
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Life Assurance: 3 x your salary
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP):
* Health cash plan:
* Private Medical Insurance
* Private Health Insurance
* Additional Holiday through Salary Sacrifice: Where it is operationally possible you will have the opportunity to request up to 10 days additional leave -
* The Travel Bar: This scheme is all about opportunities to make your money go further - you can save up to £1,000 per year on your everyday and exceptional shopping and services.
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to Work
* Season Ticket Loan
* Long Service Recognition: It may seem like a long way ahead, but we believe that it is important to thank everyone for their contribution to the success of our business. Please contact your local HR team for more information.
* Payroll Giving
* Discounted travel opportunities
Our client is looking for a PPC Specialist who will be responsible for the management and growth of accounts, you will be working closely with the Marketing team, call centre, product and commercial teams.
Key responsibilities for this PPC Manager Position include:
Paid Search (PPC)
- Manage campaign strategy for paid search across all Specialist brands and across all paid search platforms - including but not limited to Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Manage campaign review and optimisation strategy
- Manage ad creative and copy by creating, expanding and structuring campaigns and ad groups
- Manage campaign strategy with key phrase analysis and selection, keyword matching, search term targeting, listing position, bidding strategy and day parting
- Monitor click fraud and report to Account Managers at Search Engines
- Manage and resolve any competitor brand bidding issues
- Use our bid management tool to manage bid strategies and generate reports
Tracking and reporting
- Track all spend and performance, and take corrective actions where required
- Weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Make data-driven recommendations for landing pages and site copy to increase conversions and decrease spend
- Explore new platforms and opportunities in online advertising
- Use own initiative to identify and attend (and present to) relevant extra-curricular events
- Identify new areas for online development from which the business would benefit
- Contribute to knowledge sharing activities amongst the Digital Marketing team and wider business (e.g. blog contributions, company presentations etc)
- There will be one direct report where you will be responsible for their development and support them in their growth
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills:
- At least 1-2 years previous experience of PPC
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to use PPC toolkit to adapt to PPC strategy for aid trading
- Forecasting experience
- Capable of managing large keyword campaigns
- Large keyword campaign management skills
If this role is of interest please apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80932609