An International IT Consultancy and Services firm are recruiting an excellent position for a Management Accountant who is a recently qualified, and industry trained Accountant (ACCA/CIMA). The role will look after all necessary aspects of Management Accounts and will also involve commercial support i.e. project work / analysis.
This is an excellent role for someone seeking a well-rounded role to gain experience, in a well-known and established business, with a supportive and ambitious team culture.
- Provide monthly departmental expense reports and open PO reports to cost centre Managers
- Work with managers to identify all necessary accruals and prepare resulting journals
- Review GL reports for correct classification by project code and cost string and prepare any required reclassification journals
- Prepare variance analysis for management reporting packages
- Provide download of month end data for GL and Payroll Teams to assist in month end review by EMEA country
- Be the single EMEA point of contact for the US for Services accounting and month end closure, responsible for resolving queries, dealing with action points and providing further details
- Interact with FP&A and management to drive cost control
- Set up project codes and monitor use of these codes
- Work with employees to improve coding of entries to reduce the number of reclassifications required
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Assist with ad hoc GL projects and system developments
- Provide cover duties of other EMEA Finance Team members in their absence.
Ideally looking for someone recently qualified with industry experience in Management Accounts, looking to step into an autonomous and fully fledged Management Accounts position in a global firm.
You will have International business experience; a degree 2.1 or above; and a CIMA/ACCA qualification.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 - 53,000 + bonus, pension, healthcare +
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80917129