Credit Controll Manager
I am working with one of the UKs leading service company's based in Preston who are seeking a new Credit Control Manager to join their impressive team.
As Credit Control Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the company is not exposed to bad debt and manage the day-to-day running of the department. Looking after a small team you will need to be committed and professional with strong communication skills.
- Pro-actively manage the credit control team members.
- Reduce the company's bad debt
- Auditing the team's work on a regular basis for quality and accuracy
- Working along side other departments and looking at ways to implement new and better processes.
- Dealing with customer queries in an effective and timely manor.
- Motivating, training and coaching the team members whilst carrying out appraisals
In order to be successful for this role you must have previous experience in a similar role within Credit Control. The ability to work alone and above a team. Strong attention to details and accuracy are key along with having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return you will benefit from flexible working, a competitive salary, pension an bonus structure. For immediate consideration please don't hesitate to apply or contact me on 01772 914121
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80922053