Digital Marketing Specialist (SEARCH/SEO/PPC)
Are you a Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO/PPC) looking to join a global multi-channel retailer?
Lands’ End currently has a fantastic opportunity not to be missed based in Oakham, Rutland! The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
Lands’ End has been designing and selling classically American styled clothes since 1963. Since then we’ve earned a reputation for producing quality clothing, whilst providing the best customer service in the industry!
As our Digital Marketing Specialist you will be one of the most important people in our company. Reporting to our Head of Acquisition Marketing, everything you will do will increase our brand presence in both organic and paid search.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist you will:
- Be a natural search guru that breathes in keywords and exhales insights, making every action based on data
- Have advanced excel expertise, carry out complex analysis whilst keeping your eye on the big picture
- Have a deep knowledge of technical SEO and understand basic code
- Be an ambassador of best in class search marketing and share your knowledge with business partners
- Be able to execute cutting edge ecommerce organic tactics
- Be able to steer, monitor and analyse paid search performance
- Understand all aspects of inbound marketing through paid and organic search, campaign structure, keyword research, performance and troubleshooting
- Run analysis on data feeds, keywords, campaigns, and optimize budgets for paid search (both PLAs and text ads)
- Perform keyword research, Landing Page audits, and analysis for website(s) pages
- Develop a strategy for achieving line of business goals as they pertain to Search Engine traffic
- Perform on-page SEO of content, technical SEO audits
- Backlink profiling and link building campaigns
- Remain at the forefront of Google technology and algorithms, undertaking relevant training on a regular basis.
Qualifications and experiences required to be our Digital Marketing Specialist:
- 5+ years of SEO expertise
- 3+ years of PPC expertise
- Demonstrate case studies of successful past search Engine Optimisation (SEO) campaigns and projects
- Have experience of key search tools but not limited to the following:
- Organic Search: Screaming frog/Oncrawl, AHrefs, SEMrush, Similar Web, Google Search Console, Google Analytics
- Paid Search: Google AdWords, Google Merchant Centre, Bing Ads, Bing Merchant Centre
- Organic search awards (if applying from a digital agency)
- Proficient with Excel reporting (Dashboard, Pivot, Vlookup, filters, validations and other useful functions)
- Previous experience of working in a Retail/Fashion environment
- French or German language skills (Desired)
- Google AdWords Qualification (Desired)
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Competitive package
- Gain valuable experience in a Global company
- 24 days holidays + 8 days public holiday
- Free access to a modern, well equipped Gym and pool
- 50% staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- + other benefits and well being activities
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Click ‘apply’ now to become our Digital Marketing Specialist.
No agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80931010