- Full Time
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
As part of massive internal growth we have a position for a Receptionist for our brand new Jaguar site in Glasgow
As a Receptionist you are responsible for managing the showroom environment and providing a positive customer journey while identifying potential customers and ensuring they are directed to the appropriate person.
Hours of work Monday to Friday: 0800-1600 or 1000-1800 with alternate Saturdays 0900-1800
- The first point of contact for our customers and professionally representing the Jaguar brands
- Ensuring the dealership is kept tidy and well presented at all times and that customers are taken care of
- Contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment
- Assisting with general administrative duties in the dealership with accuracy and attention to detail
This position will be primarily customer service orientated either face to face or via the telephone so the highest levels professionalism must be maintained at all times.
Key Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a polite and helpful manner
- Confident and enthusiastic with the ability to build rapport easily with a variety of customers
- A smart and professional appearance
- Confidence to deal with complaints and issues
- Discrete with sensitive information
- Has initiative and can self-manage
- Professional telephone manner
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office packages
- Methodical and organised approach to work with attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly advantageous
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.