An exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll executive has arisen to join a well established and growing organisation on a temporary - permanent basis. With the right person, this opportunity will go permanent.
This firm has recently been through a massive acquisition and have grown substantially off the back of it. They have a reputable brand and strong presence in the UK market. This is a great opportunity for a payroll Executive to gain experience and a challenging career on a temporary - permanent basis.
As Payroll Executive you will take responsibility for the following:
- Delivering a full end to end payroll service to a portfolio of clients of various sizes
- Preparing clients payrolls both weekly and monthly including data input, reconciliation, payslip generation and providing reports directly to clients
- Arranging payment of wages
- Providing a technical support service to clients on payroll, PAYE and some basic employment matters
- Liaising with third parties such as HMRC and pension providers on behalf of clients
- Processing RTI and auto-enrolment
We are looking for the Payroll Executive to have:
- Up to date in depth payroll knowledge and experience, ideally from a payroll bureau or accountancy practice
- Experience of working with RTI and auto-enrolment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to provide excellent customer service to clients
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- IT literacy and competent with Excel
- Be available immediately or at short notcie!
We can offer:
- £19,000 - £24,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Pension contribution
- 23 days holiday
- Excellent working environment
- Modern offices
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80923633