Product & Partner Marketing Lead
Channel Marketing Manager - Oxford - up to £42K plus Bonus
I am working with a well-established brand that prides itself by connecting their customers and internet community globally. Established in 1996, they are growing fast with an anticipated workforce to exceed 200 by the end of the Q1 next year. With a visionary CEO and a great culture and team, this is a very exciting time to join!
This role will be responsible for the tactics for the end to end campaigns; executing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns. The aim of these campaigns will be to raise awareness and create demand for their core product and services. Relationships will be a key part of the role working with key partners, internally and externally also.
This role will be responsible for implementing all marketing activity, working closely with the wider team to deliver effective marketing campaigns such as Content CRM and more. Using analytics to monitor the performance against KPI's in order to drive further campaign improvement. This role would be a good fit for a people person, as this role will have people at the centre of it. Working well with people will be imperative, working with external stakeholders and liaising with various team members in order to get the best possible campaigns.
Other Aspects, to include:
- Ensure the delivery of Core and Cyber tactical marketing activities within budgets
- Monitor KPIs and take corrective measures where necessary
- Research and present marketing suggestions for product growth
- Coordinate stakeholders (across marketing and product business units) around the marketing activities to ensure deadlines are met and quality is optimised
- Work with the Marketing, Content, Channel, Business Development and CRM teams to define, execute and measure the partnership and product marketing activity
- Produce and deliver marketing plans for the launch of new products.
Experience and Skills required:
- Ideally educated to degree level
- B2B experience within a technology environment preferred
- At least 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience translating to the relevant skills
- Track record of having successfully delivered marketing campaigns from start to finish
- A highly developed sense of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to prioritise/multitask under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of managing a product's marketing strategy from research to launch
- Good communication skills, with the ability to drive forward a project with different stakeholders
- Ambitious professional with the ability and confidence to present his/her work to senior managers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80929312