Credit Control - Free parking 9 - 5 hours
Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Do you have strong Excel skills? Would you like to be working 9 to 5 (what a way to make a living…)
We are excited to be recruiting for a Credit Controller for a national company with it's Head Office based in Ashford. Your day to day duties will involve monitoring and collecting overdue debt, sending out reminder letters, arranging monthly payment plans with clients, cash allocation and dealing with incoming queries by phone and email.
You will work closely with the Finance team, which includes another 7 credit controllers. They are a supportive and hard working team who are ready to welcome a new team member!
Reasons you will love working at this company;
- 20 days A/L - increasing to 25 after 2 years
- Private healthcare with Benenden (after 6 months)
- 9 - 5 with half hour lunch - and finish at 4pm on a Friday!
- Free parking - close to public transport and the M20
- Annual party with the whole company
We need you to have;
- Recent experience as credit controller
- Customer service experience - you will need to be confident on the phone
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience working as part of a team
If this sounds like a role you want to get your teeth into, apply today as interviews will be held straight away. The role is ready for you to begin.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80923203